Jcb 530b hl 525b hl Loadall Range Servo Hydraulics Manual
This supplement covers the servo hydraulic control system which isavailable as an option for the 525B-Ht. and the 530B HL.It deals only with those features of Servo machines which differ fromthe standard build. Therefore it should be read in conjunction withService Manual 9803/3350.
This supplement covers the following Servo machines :
- 530B-HL from Machine No. 581641.
- 525B-HL from Machine No. 273492.
CHECKING THE SAFE LOAD INDICATOR:
The Safe Load indicator on Servo machines has all the features of the one on standard machines. but it can also prevent the boom and carriage moving into an unstable condition. For ’carriage tilt forward’ the signal is cut oil immedi- ately.
so the carriage will stop pivoting instantly. For ‘boom extend’ and ‘boom Iowar’ the signals are gradu- ally reduced as the loader moves from 50% of the Sta- bility Limit up to maximum. 80 these movements of the loader will get slower as the Stability Limit ls apo proached.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- SECTION 1 GENERAL
- Technical data
- General description
- SECTION 2 HYDRAULICS
- Proportional valve block
- Proportional valve block dismantling and assembly
- Inlet module
- inlet module dismantling and assembly
- Main valve section
- Main valve section dismantling and assembly
- Positive load module
- Positive load module dismantling and assembly
- Electric actuator unit dismantling and assembly
- Mechanical actuator dismantling and assembly
- Dump valve dismantflng and assembly
- Hydraulic circuits
- SECTION 3 ELECT RICS
- Electrical circuit description
- Circuit diagram
- Checking the Sale Load indicator
- Cab control lever dismantling and assembly
- Platform control lever dismantling and assembly